Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

Remember--on every Sunday there will be a challenge posted on the blog at http://craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com/.  The challenge this week is to create a one-layer card with ribbon and button/buttons.  For me, this was really a challenge!  Be sure to check out the cards that the DT made--some really cute ones!  For my card, I used a stamp from Papertrey's Button Bits.  I colored with copics, but everything else that I used was from Papertrey.  Sorry the sentiment (Friends are flowers in life's garden) looks blurry.  I was told it is really hard to photograph the sentiment on grosgrain ribbon.  Play along with us--it was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sandye. So pretty. Just love how you have used buttons for the flowers, very effective.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she said she wasn't crazy about this card. . PSHAW! It's awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Sandye! I love the colors you used too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete