Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Challenge Card # 1

I made three cards that I am going to enter into challenges.  This is the first one of these.  The image is from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ and is called Chef Pierre Cake.  For this card I used DP from an Urban Oasis mat pack, Papertrey cardstock, ribbon, and buttons, and colored the image with copics. I used a rub-on on the ribbon. The sketch is one from 365 cards (Day 357).  Turned out nice for a masculine card, I think!

This card will be entered into the following challenges:
Challenge #7 was to create a masculine card.
This was the sketch challenge for day 357.

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! That DSP and chef image are aweosme. :-)
    Thanks again for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandye... your cards are adorable! Again I love the colour combo... soft but still masculine! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the designer paper. It looks like those tissue mosaics/stained glass projects that we used to make when we were young. . .like in VBS or Sunday School.

    ReplyDelete