Thursday, February 4, 2010

Challenge # 3

One last challenge card for you.  Another one from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.  This image is JJ--cook.  I used some paper from my stash, Papertrey C/S, colored with copics, and attached a corkscrew charm with a pink brad.  The card is a gatefold card (I like to do something a little different at times!)

The inside of the card:


This card will be entered in these two challenges:
The challenge (#45) was to make a feminine card.
Challenge # 29 was to use a charm.

5 comments:

  1. Great job! love the layout and the neat little kitchen gadge on the front of the card!
    Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card but I know first had. I am a proud owner of your card. Thanks sooo much for the gift card. My girlfriend and I will toast you with our ice vanilla coffees. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK. . .Where did you get the corkscrew embellishment?!?!? I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh. I love it. You did an amazing job. Love your blog. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandye! What a cute card, I love how you used the charm too! Great job on the Inky Impressions Challenge, thrilled to see you joining in on the fun! When linking to your creation, its easier if you link to the Blog Post, not the actual image so I can comment along too! I don't want to miss a chance to see the detials of the card and get a chance to leave you some love!

    ReplyDelete