Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Card for the Friday Freebie Image!

Ah, my second card made with the free image from Jodie at http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.  For this Scarlette image, I used all SU papers--gray cardstock plus three different designer papers in gray plus one in yellow.  I matted with oval nestabilities, colored with copics, and added a Heidi Swapp ghost flower with a giant yellow "gem" on top.  This was a sketch from one of the old sketch challenges from last week (and for the life of me, I can't remember which one!  Forgive me--I do have "senior moments").  I do love this layout.  Here's my card:


This card will be entered into a challenge at:
For this challenge, "anything goes!"

Be sure to check out these images!

7 comments:

  1. Oh. . .I love this too. . .Especially the big bit of bling and ghost flower! The colors too are awesome!!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, thanks for playing along with Lexi's Creations
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card,love the colours and the image is fab,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenge
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! And such pretty colours..thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card
    Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandye, I just wanted to say Great Card! I love to see what everyone does with the same image. Too fun. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This fab, love the colours you've used :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete