Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Release!

Tuesdays are new release day at http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.  Today Jodie is releasing some great new stamps.  Be sure to check them out! There are two new lines--Puppy Love and A Kid's View--in Love.  The card that I created is from A Kid's View, and is called Bike Ride.  I made a tent card, used Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, a sentiment from a Unity set that I won at CHA (more later about my trip!), and some small heart rhinestone embellishments that I had on hand.  I think the sentiment goes so well with this image.  It says "wherever you go, go with all your heart!"  Enjoy.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandye. Love the design of this and that fab, fun image. Such pretty papers too.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sandye! Love the sentiment and how the card is not a rectangle! Its fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Sandye tell y'all that she didn't win a Unity Stamp set, but that she hijacked it from the Unity Stamps trailer at CHA? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, what a great image and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Sandye!!! Love the image and the sentiment is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know... first there's a picture of you acting suspicious outside the Unity truck, and now you have a set with no receipt... won it, did you? ;)

    Seriously, the card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete