Friday, January 29, 2010

Freebie Friday!

Yes--it's here again!  Freebie Friday at Bugaboo stamps.  When you finish here, be sure to stop at http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ to see the TWO (that's right--TWO!) new digital stamps that Jodie has for us!  I decided to use the birdie that reminds me of spring.  After spending a long weekend in sunny California--I'm looking so forward to spring.  For this card, I made a 4" square card with pink, blue, and green striped paper (very springy looking!).  The image was colored with copics, pearls were added to the center of the flowers, green ribbon was tied around the card, and a felt butterfly that I brought home from CHA was added.  Sure does look like Spring to me!


Check in tomorrow for our challenge!

4 comments:

  1. She looks like spring to me, too. I am way past ready for spring to be here. Love the little garden swing. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining and cold (Well, what passes for cold in Texas) here, and she definitely makes me think of Spring. . .:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandye, she is great. Don't you just love the new images? Every day it is something new at Bugaboo it seems. I love being on this design team.

    ReplyDelete