Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Challenge # 1

I got some stamping time in yesterday--and I used it to make quite a few cards to enter in challenges!  Keep checking back, as I plan on posting five different challenge cards today.  First is a new image that Jodie just released on Friday (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/) called TURT-ladybug.  Last year I found this Martha Stewart ladybug paper on clearance at Michaels, and this week I found the Martha Stewart ladybug embellishments on clearance at WalMart.  My lucky day!  I used Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, and colored the image with copics.  I think the card should have a sentiment that says "He ain't heavy; he's my brother!"  Maybe I'll add that to the inside:)

This will go into a challenge at:
Anything goes challenge.

1 comment:

  1. OMG - You actually "USE" your Martha Stewart craft supplies?!?!? I didn't know that such a thing actually occurred in real life. . .;) You need to add that sentiment - It's so perfect and sweet for this card!

    ReplyDelete