Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo!

I LOVE this card I made today--so snazzy!  I used a Bugaboo image from the high heels group called Cheetah!  Even if I had shoes like this, I would not wear them--with all of the foot problems I have had.  However, I do love these shoes on a card!  I used some leopard paper from a Safari pack I had, Papertrey cardstock, beautiful sparkly ribbon from Michele (Bugaboo DT member), a flower made with Blossoms Nestabilities and more Safari paper with a little bling in the center, colored my image with copics, added  a computer-generated sentiment punched out with an SU punch, and accented it with yellow bling.  Fun card--great for some lady's birthday.


This card will be entered into challenges at:
The challenge was black, white, and one other color (I used brown)
The challenge is flowers.
The challenge is "Let's Get Sentimental"--use a sentiment"

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.


10 comments:

  1. WOW ! What a fantastic card Sandye ! I adore the DP and this flower is gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, this is a VERY snazzy card! I LOVVEEE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SASSY card! I just love the flower along with it! Fabulous!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. This IS snazzy Sandye! I love it-I love how all of it coordinates so well. Really great card.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, oh I wish I could wear shoes like that, lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB.U.LOUS!!! MWAH - this rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats one lush card, very classy, love the flower so much

    thank you for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers xx

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, loving all the animal print, especially on the flower.

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Pollycraft this week.

    Hugs

    Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous flower!

    Thanks for joining our floral challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox xx

    ReplyDelete