Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bugaboo New Release

Jodie's at it again!  She has a wonderful new line of teddies--and what I have seen looks adorable!  For my card, I used Papertrey cardstock, some SU DP and some unidentified paper, my deckled set of nestabilities, three pieces of red bling, and unknown ribbon.  I colored my image with copics and chalked around the edges.  Be sure to go to http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ and check out the rest of this line.  Also, check out the links on the right of my blog and see what the rest of the DT has created.  They do great work!


This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is "One for the Girls"

Jodie always has images up by 2:00 pm EST.  If you go before then--and they are not there, be sure to go back!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your layout here! I'm so bad at having 2 different DP combos, but you totally rock them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwww... this is so sweet! I love the teddy bear image... cute! And your coloring is awesome! Another incredible Sandye creation!

    ReplyDelete